Sunday 22 January 2012

It's really happening, the trip of our combined lifetimes is going to begin in 131 days, 19 hours and 19 minutes



I should start by saying that this blog is really for us, as the description says, to document and plan our first ever trip to New York, which D tells me we've been talking about since we were 13. My memory is not the best so I have trouble recalling the exact date of our conversation but I have no doubt of D's memory. After all, she does remember coming to visit me in hospital when I was 4 (or was it 5) after I had an operation. Something I can barely recollect myself.


That's not to say that you're not welcome here. If you've stumbled across this blog then I hope you stay and enjoy it for what it is. And once our trip is over and our memories uploaded onto these pages, I hope they will inspire others to take similar trips and follow their dreams too. 


Over the next 4 months we will plan our itinerary, add the odd photo or video, and document our progress towards the city that never sleeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment